Franka Body Black
• Ribbed Bodysuit
• Main fabric: 98% Lyocell (TENCEL™), 2% Biodegradable Elastane
• Sliders & Strap Rings : 100% Metal (nickel free)
• Fabric Origin: Fibers come from Lenzing, Austria (but trees were grown in different countries), the fabric is knitted in Vila Nova de Cerveira, Portugal. The metal sliders are made in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal in a small family business. The material for the sliders is sourced in Europe (Luxembourg & Belgium)
• Made in Portugal
• Leticia is 175 cm / 90D and wears a size XXL, Yola is 174 cm / 75A and wears a size XS
• Please wear underwear while trying on the body for sizing, we can not accept worn garments as returns
Machine wash with similar colors at max. 30 degrees, do not bleach or tumble dry. Did you know 90% of the energy consumed by washing machines goes to heating the water?
Tax € 9,83
This part is forwarded to the tax authorities.
Production Cost € 14,27
Production Costs include costs for fabrics, sampling, sourcing and labour.
Fulfilment € 9,42
This includes fees for handling, storage, customer service as well as postal charges and product design, which we forward to our fulfilment partners.
Company Costs € 22,62
Company costs include all expenses for office space, employees, marketing, IT costs and our profit margin.
Social Responbilities € 0,50
For every order we give away to charity.
Payment Fees € 2,36
This fee is forwarded to the payment provider.