MELA X DARIADÉH Backpack
- Care Instructions
• Organic cotton canvas – 560 GSM, naturally water resistant
• 100 % organic cotton straps
• Fairtrade Cotton
• Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS, Organic, CERES-0199)
• Separate laptop compartment - fits up to 15"
• Accessories pocket for small items such as keys, cell phone and cosmetics
• Water bottle compartments on two sides - adjustable in size
• Secure zipped compartment on the front below the flap
• Extra wide shoulder straps for great comfort while carrying
• Adjustable straps with no loose end
• Care instructions:
We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to improve the water repellence
Hand wash only - not suitable for machine washing
• Product measurements:
Volume: 13,5 liters
Height: 37 cm
Width: 26 cm
Depth: 14 cm
• Proudly made in India
Machine wash with similar colors at max. 30 degrees, do not bleach or tumble dry. Please wash our garments on a low spin cycle.
If any item is a little smaller after washing it as instructed on the care label, iron it and it will expand again. This is also due to the fact, that we don’t add synthetic fibers.
If any of your items have white streaks on them after washing, this is usually because of water hardness. Hard water stains appear as chalky white residue that results from buildup of excess minerals present in hard water. Unfortunately this might happen with many of your clothes, but adding a bit of vinegar to each wash load might help.
For certifications, information on the textile and production please carefully read our FAQ's.
At dariadéh we don't use any conventional synthetics in our garments. This means they will behave differently from most of the clothes you know from other brands, who use Elastane or Polyester (synthetic fibers) to keep garments in shape. We mostly use natural fibers and no conventional synthetics, which means that especially non-woven items (knits, ribs, etc.) grow while wearing them. Please use the size chart as an orientation for your size but note that deviations are normal with the type of composition we use. For some items such as knits deviations can be quite high and are not a reason for a free return.